IP Networking to Help Businesses Evolve
Small and medium enterprise businesses (SMB/e) are vital to the global economy as their ability to innovate and expand technology spending is unstoppable. The ability to scale, handle security, be self-sufficient, handle social media, sync with other systems, and evolve features over time on an as-needed basis are core to this segment and its ability to compete.
However, SMB/e remain cautious about migrating to managed service providers for fear of a loss of control, visibility, and flexibility when using tools, services, and technology. Solution options can be too expensive or lack market focus because providers try to shoehorn Enterprise solutions for the SMB/e.
The ICC Networking solution does not trade value, cost, and features when addressing the requirements of the SMB/e customer. The icXchange? solution enables businesses to start small with high performance and few features and expand options without expanding budgets. It addresses each SMB/e concern brought on by the shifts in use of data and information, Cloud as an evolving architecture, and user engagement as content needing better understanding. ICC Networking?s approved White Glove Service partners follow through on advanced training designed to complement customer technology objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Fewer components
- Reduces complexity which reduces training, management, and investment costs
- “As-needed” deployment
- Better features enable more content control
- Optimization with features reduces cost
- Increase per use/device ROI
- Evolve routing, security
- Controller clustering for onsite/offsite use
- Central or local management
IP NETWORKING TO MANAGE, EVOLVE, AND GROW THE ENTERPRISE
Enterprise businesses require standards-based capability to integrate their various systems, content, and types of users while at the same time a high degree of flexibility that allows for evolution of their business models as economies vary by region.? The ability to scale, handle security, be self-sufficient, and evolve features over time on an as-needed basis are core to this segment and its ability to compete.
ICC Networking delivers industry-leading price-for-feature platforms that unify enterprise networks while enabling a variety of configurations to allow various deployment strategies over time.? Support for end to end VoIP, Video, and Data are complimented by various levels of QoS, ToS, and CoS based on various policies supporting the user, device, and traffic recognition.
Premise or Hosted or Virtual, ICC Networking’s icXchange architecture allows for flexibility to add networks to any location with or without on-site controllers based on location needs and performance matrices.? Various IP Forwarding, Encryption, and wired and wireless security features empower the enterprise IT administrator with IP controls seldom seen or made affordable.? Moreover, the system enables clients to support PIM and Q-in-Q and other unique capabilities for their corporate, regional, or local offices.
Healthcare Facility Increase Network Performance, Mobility and Security
By using the ICC solution, Meadowbrook Manor in Chicago was able to successfully manage their network environment, ensure connectivity and content delivery performance, and meet security needs.
- Needed a simplified, enterprise-class mobility WLAN network
- Meet stringent healthcare requirements
- Maintain a high level of security
- Performance was central to ensure mobility of medical equipment
- Meadowbrook successfully utilized ICC Networking?s simplified management and advanced feature set including Fast Roaming, 802.1x, and Wireless Intrusion Detection
- Integrated software enabled Meadowbrook to reduce costs while expanding the network
- Dynamic RF controls combined with patented content control software allowed Meadowbrook to reduce the number of Access Points deployed while increasing network performance
- System increased productivity of the staff and user satisfaction
- Increased allotted bandwidth allowing Meadbrook to improve ROI
- Allowed staff to move systems around hospital without disconnecting from the network
- Large scanned image files could be uploaded without creating massive data contention issues