ICCN’s focus on how to bridge the digital divide inspires our engineering teams to develop various connectivity methods to reach less connected communities. To accomplish that task, our teams in conjunction with our technology partners expand our wireless solutions into more specialized radio frequencies designed to reduce barriers such as environment, distance, and interference, among others.
Accomplishing that objective requires technology that reaches further and utilizes the newly available spectrum allocated by various governmental agencies. ICCN meets those needs with two advanced solutions that address different RF spectrum needs but compliments the rest of our product line, delivering the most complete set of RF spectrum support by any vendor in the industry.
ICCN’s TVWS PtMP solution offers both a low and high-powered, ultra-long distance, and high-performance Base Station/CPE network device utilizing latest the TVWS(802.11af) technology.
ARC80TVWS/ARC82TVWS’s stability has been proven through a country’s Central Bank payment network for the Central Bank Digital Currency project.
ARC80TVWS – 20dBm
ARC82TVWS – 35dBm
- Supports latest 802.11af TVWS protocol
- Can be interconnected with existing network devices
- Utilizes unlicensed band
- Provides enterprise security including TLS, AES, and SHA-1 Authentication
Configured to best support Video/Audio/Data communication and remote reading and control of M2M/IoT services.
- It Covers Max 20KM, ultra long-distance communication.
- At AP mode, it provides 1:N communications.
- Supports a console control of 802.11n AP
- Provides remote updates based on OTA (Over The Air).
- Supports NMS based on SNMP V2/3
ARC80/82 is seamlessly interoperable with, IEEE 802.11af protocol that it can work with ICCN’s activeSONOR management solutions and 3rd party applications.